PROVEN WORD MINISTRIES, INC. - AS IT IS WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE!
RSS

Recent Posts

Salt...
Baptism
The K. I. S. S. Method...

Categories

Baptism
Salt of the earth
The K. I. S. S. Method
powered by

My Blog

Salt...

Matthew 5:13
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
KJV
Salt was never intended to stay in the shaker... It was meant to be applied to meat to protect, season, or preserve.  We were never meant to just go to church! We were meant to represent indivdual lives changed by true relationship with God/Jesus Christ... Cut negative people out of your lives and represent the Positiveness that is Christ, who overcame ALL negativity in the world... to acknowledge Him in ALL your ways means to do it outside the church building, not just inside of it!!

30 Comments to Salt...:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:54 PM
dfg

write my assignment for me on Monday, February 12, 2018 6:14 AM
I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. Thanks for sharing this post. This is very good

mba assignment uk on Monday, February 19, 2018 1:58 AM
New exercises and New people to workout with. Exercise is so much more fun if you like the peole and exercise.

australian essay writers on Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:21 AM
One-hour religious philosophy is the decent title of your book and I am certain your book comprising of some awesome data. This is the great method to express your emotions and it is the great gaining field. I simply need to peruse your book.

no sound in windows 10 on Friday, July 20, 2018 10:46 PM
It is the best place to solve the problem of sound not working free of cost without download and signing up free of cost.

PhD dissertation writing services on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 7:10 AM
I am going to say that you did great work and this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.
Reply to comment

Sociology Essay Help | SociologyAssignments.com on Friday, September 28, 2018 6:45 AM
I Personally Like Your Post; You Have Shared Good Insights And Experiences. Keep It Up.

Yvette Patrick on Thursday, November 1, 2018 8:21 AM
Regular job.

Justice Leag on Thursday, January 17, 2019 8:44 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work

Burberry Prorsu on Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:03 AM
I really like to be invited for these types of events and they are always worth of being there for quality time. One thing that I like the most about these events is the delicious food they are serving to guests.

192.168 l l on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:21 AM
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!

Don on Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:21 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! viki.com/users/coltonc345rtain_829/about edocr.com/user/KipMorocco

sims 4 skill cheats on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 3:21 AM
Your blog is really good I have never read before this type of blog. Your blog is very helpful and knowledgeable for me. Show your school spirit with the sims 4 skill cheats: Discover university! Choose a dorm, set up a study session in the library.

Bruc Bond on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:17 AM
The term Fintech (Financial Technology) refers to software program and also other modern technologies made use of by services that give automated and imporved financial solutions. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:01 AM
Dr. Eyal Nachum is a senior cardiologist working in Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.

Eyal Nachum on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 9:40 AM

Eyal Nachum on Thursday, March 19, 2020 9:32 AM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

Eyal Nachum on Thursday, March 19, 2020 12:08 PM

collaborate with banks on Monday, March 23, 2020 10:13 AM
Robo-advising has interrupted the property monitoring field by giving algorithm-driven referrals and also a personalized portfolio management which does not always demand human supervision.

affect on mortality on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 10:06 AM
A cardiologist is a team worker, way too. He serves as a consultant. Your doctor needs to have the ability to work along with your cardiologist in times when his experience is expected. During treatment or care, he guides you throughout your own maintenance program, along with doctors and nurses

Kris Thorkelson on Friday, April 24, 2020 5:41 AM
But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur. Working for much of his career as an entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry, although still active in the industry, most recently,

50 PVA Gmail Accounts on Monday, May 11, 2020 5:12 AM
This post is all about salt.We think salt small beer but if salt of earth end we lost flavor.And there is no way to planted salt.so we should thanks for every thing.

pvaaccs on Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:51 AM
Google has both PVA and non-PVA accounts but if you are interested to use your account for business purposes you should have a google PVA account. Because it helps you to promote your marketing services. These Gmail PVA accounts are made for marketing purposes, accessing social media applications, and for SEO purposes.

instagram pva accounts on Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:52 AM
Buy Instagram accounts. It is very simple and safe toBuy Instagram Accountsfrom Pvaaccs. We filter every Instagram account before sale to make sure that our .

twitter pva accounts on Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:54 AM
BUY TWITTER PVA ACCOUNTS. Twitter is the best social networking site where you can easily express your inner voice as well as your feeling in the form of ...

TINDER PVA ACCOUNTS on Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:55 AM
Tinder is the dating app that is used by millions of people in the world. If you are searching to buy Tinder PVA accounts then you are at the right place. We are ...

Nike Shoes on Thursday, June 11, 2020 5:00 AM

Edward Horstman on Saturday, September 5, 2020 1:08 PM
YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS for your: provenwordministries.com My name is Edward Horstman, and I'm a Web Traffic Specialist. I can get: - visitors from search engines - visitors from social media - visitors from any country you want - very low bounce rate & long visit duration CLAIM YOUR 24 HOURS FREE TEST => https://bit.ly/3h750yC

Robert Austerlitz on Saturday, October 10, 2020 8:46 PM
Find Out How Much Funding You Qualify For. Looking for a small business loan to get the funds you need? Learn why Capital for Business is the fastest and simplest way to get funding for your business. Approval Within Minutes. Hassle-Free Application. No Hidden Cost. Applying won't impact your credit score. https://zeep.ly/65Z0f

Charissa Fallon on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 8:24 AM
NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR HOSTING ? Check Out Our Coupons for This Month & Get Your Domain, Hosting and SSLs For Less! Namecheap Offers Amazing Deals That Save You Money Across Our Product Range! Best Value Web Products. 20 Years Serving You. Free WhoisGuard. #1 for Value Vs. Others. Check Out Our Coupons for This Month => http://bit.ly/Our_Current_Deals